Welcome to Lake County Tree Cleanup.
Our goal is to help Lake County residents recover from the recent wildfire disasters by picking up damaged or dead trees, free of charge to eligible customers in our community.
The Lake County Tree Cleanup team is comprised of a group of professionals that include a developer and arborists/foresters who have come together to collect and reuse dead, fallen and unwanted trees with the purpose of reclaiming them as materials to be used in rebuilding Lake County in California.
Services by Lake County Tree Cleanup include assessment of the trees to be removed, cutting of trees and hauling. These services come at no cost to the property owner.
Please note that some types of trees are not eligible for a free pick-up because they do not fit the criteria for being used as materials for rebuilding efforts. We are able to provide our services free to you by making the trees available to the Rebuild Lake County project and to other organizations who are rebuilding commercial and residential structures within Lake County for victims of the fire.
Trees that qualify for removal:
- Minimum dimensions: 8 inches or more in diameter and 20 feet or longer
- Types of trees: Oak, Pine, Cedar and Douglas Fir
- Condition: All levels of distress will be considered
- Quantity of trees is part of the consideration. Neighbors can combine tree quantities to qualify
- Only trees that were harmed or destroyed in the fires of Lake County will be considered
For interested parties, please submit a request to have us schedule a time to come pick-up the trees you would like to get rid of and someone will follow-up with you as soon as possible.
We are not accepting any
new requests at this time.